Thursday, February 5, 2009

Obsessed!

I'm obsessed with Adobe Lightroom!! The deal is I don't really KNOW how to use it ...in the textbook sort of way. I click this and I click that until the picture looks the way I want it to. If you ask me "Hey, how did you DO that??", I would have no idea.

My latest obsession is black and white and color. I wanted to know how to do this for the longest time and I stumbled upon someone's blog and figured it out. Here are a few:





My friend Carrie - I did not take the picture but I took all color out except for the red in her lips and the pale pink cheeks.




Adriana Z - Blue Lake is the focus.


If you are curious to make a picture like this you go into Develop in Lightroom and go to the HCL/Color/Grayscale and take all the colors you want out all the way to 0 (saturation). The rest I couldn't tell you because like I say I just start clicking and moving things till it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment